Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Moree Camp 2010 Arrival

My friend Kevin had organised another expedition out to Bullarah.

This year it was a real kids camp with 11 of them running about.

They even had baby Emily and young Lachlan staying at Loyds spare house.
























I decided to take the DR650. It would allow me to explore a bit.




















I had a nice day ahead of me when I started going west.


















The view is always good from here.




















Im pleased to see our bridges are being replaced in some areas.




















Parked on PeeDee corner to let a cattle truck past.




















Blackbird flat is a nice little spot for a camp.




















But I like Georges Creek better.












View over Five Day Creek.





















Another good bit of bridgework.



















The old Styx River bridge will need a refit soon.



















Well yeah, I've had a few. What? Wine?



















Stopped for lunch on the old Armidale Road.




















I arrived at Burragillo late in the afternoon.



















I found the old Rover made a decent camp table.



















The bikes off the trailer, camp is made. Time for a look around.



No comments: