Sunday, February 17, 2013

Moonan to Barrington and Home

It was time to head home, after another night at Moonan.

The clouds rolled in through the night and gave us a light show I'll remember.



We inspected the old forestry hut with a view to organising a trailbike camp over here.




I set the timer on the camera and ran for it.



The sun was with us initially. It didn't take long to dissapear.



We made the dingo gate and stopped for a look around.



Yeah, don't be a pansy. Make sure you shut the gate.



Riding into the clouds at the top of the Barrington.



I felt the bike lose pressure in the rear tyre. Here's why.


The old fellows had powered on in front, so I pulled the wheel and boiled the billy.



Uncle Head gave me a lift into town on the Goldwing.

After a very uncomfortable 120 km round trip into Gloucester, I had a new Michelin Pilot fitted.



Here we are leaving Gloucester.



Stopped at Taree for a leak and a look around.



All in all it was a very eventful and enjoyable weekend.

Plenty of laughs and good company.

I'll have to do it again soon.

No comments: