Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sofala - Old & Rooted Motorcycle Club

I pulled into the Old & Rooted Summer Camp after sundown.

Luckily Kiwi helped my set up my tent in the dark.

I was stiff and cold so was grateful for the assistance.

I didn't last long that night. A few beers and off to bed.



Here's a few of the O & R getting breakfast together over the fire.



A lineup of O & R bikes by the road.



Here's my camp for the next three days.



It's a top spot on the Turon.



The sign has seen a few pissheads in its time.



Mist rising off the Turon in the morning.




Heather, Farmlo and Bobby Moss.



Breakfast time. Bobby is giving Kiwi a hard time over his chew and spew in a tin.



Surprisingly intelligent conversation comes out of these fellows.



Curry and the crew.



Howard arrives in Al's cadillac.



Kiwi explains the dicey ride over the Barrington.



Al is on breakfast duty. 



Harry showing his leather crafting skills.



My old man in a friendly mood.



A dirty old beeza.



Curry checks out the Jesus mobile.



Friendly faces around the fire.



My old man giving my little bro a hug.



The Sofala camp.



Morty and Glen organised a big granite stone for the O & R departed.


No comments: