Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Boonanghi to Mount Seaview Ride

Pete had organised a Birthday Ride. 

They'd hired some cabins over at Mount Seaview for a party.

All I had to do was get there. 

I'm not a big fan of riding on the tar. I find it boring.

So, I mapped out a route and pushed through the ranges.



Turners Flat Bridge



Lovelocks Creek Hut



Boonanghi Trig Repeater Station



View from Boonanghi Trail



Boonanghi Trail



Kemps Pinnacle



Main Range Trail



Main Range Trail




Mount Banda Banda



Main Range Trail






Wilsons River Reserve




There's a stick in my boot!



Upper Pappinbarra



A big steel yacht. Far from the ocean.



Bago Bluff



One of the cabins at Mount Seaview



Pete and his lady



Phil lofts the Husky



Big MX track



Nice view of the mount


No comments: