Monday, November 3, 2014

Natureland Classic Motorcycle Club Hat Head Rally Day 2

Day two of the NCMCC Rally I meet the crew at Caltex South


This monstrosity was eye catching.

Whatever floats your boat I suppose.



Caught a few coming up Crescent Head Road



Going down Crescent Head Road



In motion



Stopped for roadworks



A great revamp job on the old Honda



There's even a can am Spider in the mix



The Harley Servi Car is always a favourite



Lots of old English bikes



My personal choice for best bike of the day.



Old BSA



500 Titan Suzuki like my mum used to own.



A big V twin JAP



Ariel Square Four



I have one of these in my dining room



The old crew having a chat



My old man talking rubbish



A beautiful Honda 4



Fluoro saves lives



The Harley section



Another view of that Honda 4



An interesting take on the SR500 Yamaha



Shorts and bikes do not mix



That V Twin JAP again



Dirty old beeza



Old mate rolled out his custom pushie for us to see



I headed out through Belmore River to catch the bikes going around









Our Natureland admins look happy






A minor bingle at the turnoff



The culprit











Spiteri talks with Glen



Handsome lot aren't they?




Spiteri's head looks like an old downy thistle



Di don't mind a chat



Scruffy looking lot




A big goanna came out for a feed




No comments: