Thursday, February 16, 2017

Australia Day Sydney Harbour

Australia Day dawned overcast and cool.

I headed down to the Domain via Finger Wharf.

Plenty of people had come out despite the looming clouds and were enjoying the festivities.


I like the old tiles you see on pubs and some train stations.



Stainless steel is an interesting sculpture medium.





The flyby was spectacular.



A rich mans toy.






The music was cranking.



I could hear Wolfmother belting out a tune from this Navy boat.



The rusty sculptures are pretty cool too.








James Morrison was playing with the Army Band.



An interesting lineup.






Kermit green lambo.




Where the elite reside wharf-side.



Then off to Bronte for a look.



I like rust. Just not on my bikes.




Finger Wharf.


No comments: